JMAP is still young but several implementations already exist, and more are on the way. If you’re working on a project that uses JMAP, please make a pull request to this page or email the mailing list and we’ll add it here.
- JMAP::Tester (Perl, Perl5): a JMAP client made for testing JMAP servers.
- JMAP Proxy (Perl, MIT): a complete JMAP server implementation that uses any IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV store as a backend. Also available as a hosted service at proxy.jmap.io.
- Cyrus IMAP (C, BSD-style): A scalable enterprise-grade IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV server. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support, instructions to enable it are here.
- Apache James (Java, Apache): Apache James, a.k.a. Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server is an open source mail server written entirely in Java. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support.
- zend-jmap (PHP, New BSD): JMAP for Zend Framework