See more of JMAP in action from these providers:
- JMAP::Tester (Perl, Perl5): a JMAP client made for testing JMAP servers.
- Ltt.rs (Java, Apache): an email client for Android
- meli (Rust): terminal email client (GPLv3)
- Mailtemi , a native iOS email client
- tmail-flutter (Dart): Android, iOS client
- mujmap (Rust): Synchronize JMAP mail with notmuch
- JMAP Proxy (Perl, MIT): a complete JMAP server implementation that uses any IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV store as a backend. Also available as a hosted service at proxy.jmap.io.
- Cyrus IMAP (C, BSD-style): A scalable enterprise-grade IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV server. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support, instructions to enable it are here.
- Apache James (Java, Apache): Apache James, a.k.a. Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server is an open source mail server written entirely in Java. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support, upcoming 3.6.0 adds support for JMAP over websocket.
- Group-Office (PHP): Open source groupware and collaboration platform
- atmail (golang, proprietary)
- tmail-backend (Java, Apache): builds on Apache James with extra features
- hyper-auth-proxy (Rust): A proxy to do HTTP basic auth from a JWT token and redis session credentials; build to add JWT bearer auth support to Cyrus’s JMAP.
- Stalwart JMAP (Rust, AGPLv3): Open-source JMAP server designed to be robust, secure and scalable. Includes full support for JMAP Core, JMAP Mail and JMAP over WebSocket.
- jmap-client-ts (TypeScript, MIT): a lightweight promise-based API to make JMAP requests.
- zend-jmap (PHP, New BSD): JMAP for Zend Framework
- Java JMAP Library (Java 7, Apache): a low level jmap-client library as well as a higher level jmap-mua library.
- melib (Rust): mail client library used in meli (GPLv3)
- jmap-rs (Rust; in development): Rust client (and maybe server) library for JMAP
- jmapc (Python; partially implemented): Python 3 client library for JMAP mail
- jmap-client (Rust; Apache/MIT): JMAP client library written in Rust. Includes full support for JMAP Core, JMAP Mail and JMAP over WebSocket.
- Stalwart IMAP (Rust, AGPLv3): Open-source IMAP4-to-JMAP proxy. Supports IMAP4rev2, IMAP4rev1 and multiple extensions.
If you’re working on a project that uses JMAP, please open an issue or make a pull request on GitHub to update this page.