See more of JMAP in action from these providers:
- JMAP::Tester (Perl, Perl5): a JMAP client made for testing JMAP servers.
- Ltt.rs (Java, Apache): an email client for Android
- JMAP Proxy (Perl, MIT): a complete JMAP server implementation that uses any IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV store as a backend. Also available as a hosted service at proxy.jmap.io.
- Cyrus IMAP (C, BSD-style): A scalable enterprise-grade IMAP, CalDAV and CardDAV server. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support, instructions to enable it are here.
- Apache James (Java, Apache): Apache James, a.k.a. Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server is an open source mail server written entirely in Java. The 3.0 series is adding JMAP support.
- Group-Office (PHP): Open source groupware and collaboration platform
- zend-jmap (PHP, New BSD): JMAP for Zend Framework
- Java JMAP Library (Java 7, Apache): a low level jmap-client library as well as a higher level jmap-mua library.
If you’re working on a project that uses JMAP, please open an issue or make a pull request on GitHub to update this page.